Applications for our September 2020 intake are now closed
- The South East Region has six Sustainability transformation Partnerships (STP) / Integrated Care Systems (ICS). Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire; Frimley, Hampshire Isle of Wight, Kent and Medway. Surrey Heartlands, Sussex.
- There are 17 acute trusts, 28 Commissioning Care Groups (CCG’s) plus other organisations including private and not for profit community groups.
- A high proportion of CEOs from this area are alumni from the Graduate Management Training Scheme, demonstrating a great local engagement in the scheme at a senior level.
- The South East Region has a rich mix of towns, three ancient cathedral cities, with plenty of green spaces including the two national parks, (the New Forest and the South Downs) and a long and varied coastline.
- Your placement could be anywhere within the South East Region from Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire in the North to the Isle of Wight in the south, from Hampshire in the west to Kent in the east. In the centre of the region we also serve certain parts of Surrey and all of Berkshire including Maidenhead and Slough. This region has a diverse population along with a mixture of urban and rural areas. The map shows the approximate position in the UK and transport links. Please choose your region carefully when making your application.